What we do
Financial architects with a proven 5-step blueprint!
That is where Envestpro* comes in. Think of us as architects that will help you create your ideal financial “home”. We will work alongside you to create a 5-step financial blueprint that is tailor-made to suit you and your budget – and one that can weather any of life’s storms ahead.
In brief, we believe in creating relationships. We are available as and when you need us, offer objective advice and solutions that have your best interests at heart, and work tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure that your money is working for you. When life happens (as it does for all of us), we will be right there to guide you through the next steps, whether it’s marriage, children, retirement, retrenchment, illness, inheritance or divorce.
*Envestpro is an affiliate of the Liberty Group Ltd.
Financial Wellness Checkup
This Financial Wellness Checkup is repeated FREE of charge every 12 months so that we can make any necessary changes while also keeping you fully up-to-date with how your money is working for you.
At the end of the day, our aim is to empower you with the knowledge and tools to maximise your financial health. We don’t throw confusing terminology across the desk or ask you to hand over your financial “power” to us. Instead, we work alongside you to determine what you need to invest so that you are fully covered for every eventuality.
Envestpro provides extensive services to corporate clients:
- A FREE Financial Wellness Checkup for each employee.
- Group Benefits that will entrench employee loyalty.
- Retrenchments – helping people make responsible financial choices during an emotionally difficult time.
- Retirement – coaching team members on how best to save for their retirement. We believe that people need to retire TO their dream life (as opposed to retiring FROM a job) and provide clear strategies on how best to do this. We also offer FREE “Five to Ten Years To Retirement” workshops at your offices.
- Resignation – providing assistance with pension exit forms.